MEDIA RELEASE AGREEMENT
This Media Release Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into on the date of acceptance by the undersigned (the "Releasor") and Jeremy Ito, along with Jeremy Ito Story Design, LLC (the "Releasee").
1. The Releasor hereby grants the Releasee the right to photograph, film, and/or record the Releasor's child (the "Minor"), as well as to use, reproduce, distribute, and display the resulting media (the "Media") in any and all media formats and channels, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to print, online, and social media, for any and all lawful purposes, including but not limited to advertising, marketing, promotion, trade, and/or publication.
2. The Releasor represents and warrants that the Releasor is the parent or legal guardian of the Minor and has the full legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the Minor.
3. The Releasor releases and discharges the Releasee and its affiliates, partners, clients, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions, and liabilities that may arise from or in connection with the Media, including but not limited to claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of intellectual property rights.
4. The Releasor agrees to indemnify and hold the Releasee and its affiliates, partners, and representatives harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) that may arise from or in connection with the Media or this Agreement.
5. This Agreement shall be binding upon the Releasor and the Releasor's successors and assigns, and shall inure to the benefit of the Releasee and its affiliates, partners, and representatives.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and communications, whether oral or written.
7. This Agreement may be amended or modified only in writing signed by both parties.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10. The releasee will not film, record or portray any minors engaging in illegal or dangerous behavior.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has executed this Agreement on the date and above year first written.